top of page

Contact Us

Please fill out our form below for general enquiries.

Thanks for submitting!

UK Vehicle Broker Specialist


Unit 14, Earlswood Garden & Landscape Centre, Forshaw Heath Rd, Solihull, B94 5JU





  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • X
  • I want to sell my car, but I have outstanding finance
    Selling a car with finance couldn't be easier when using Simply obtain a copy of your finance settlement and we will pay it off in full directly to the finance company on the date of sale.
  • ​Can you collect my car?
    Yes, the best thing about Sell it Smoothly is that we come to your location of choice to purchase your vehicle.
  • How do I receive payment for my vehicle?
    Once the sale of your vehicle is confirmed, your car buyer will instruct a same day payment via bank transfer to the account of your choice with no additional fees or charges.
  • Does my car need a MOT?
    Your car doesn't need a MOT to sell to however not having one may alter​ your valuation slightly.
  • Do I need my cars V5c?
    Don't panic if you have lost or misplaced your cars v5 we can still buy your vehicle. We will just have to withhold a small deposit from you whilst you wait for a new one to arrive. Your deposit will then be fully refunded once we have received your up to date v5.
bottom of page